Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wow !

Wow! All of a sudden seeing all of these not so strangers early in the morning isn't so bad. The Civil Rights trip is amazing! It's full of different people of different backgrounds and on the first day of this trip I'm felling like have already known everyone all of my life and I'm already latching on to all of them. The International Civil Rights Museum, is where our wonderful one week trip on Civil Rights began. At the museum we learned from the beginning of the civil rights movement to the "end", with a big emphasis on the " North Carolina A&T four" and the sit ins in Greensboro, North Carolina. The trip so far was really interesting to me and I'm really looking forward to the rest of the trip..... HERE I COME GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!!!


Lassana Diawara, City College

No comments:

Post a Comment