Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dinner with Activist

When attending MLK’s birth church I began to feel like I was apart of his family just by sitting and listening to his voice, and I could visualize the church packed and him just preaching is mine.
When attending MLK's birth home I felt like, I was going to my Grandfathers home, because I would have wanted to see the ancient and repainted/remodeled.
When attending dinner knowing that I was in a room with famous historians
made felt like I was apart and there when it happen, from the stories, to the singing to, getting order graphs from Mrs. Barbra Mimes, Catherine Burks-Brooks and Cleopatra Gore it felt like they where my family. I am touch that they spent hours of there life, eating and sharing there story.


Tyonna, City Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment