Thursday, January 23, 2014

More to the story

Today I learned that there is more to a story than people really know. I never knew about Dr. Sybil Hampton until today. She is very important to me because she was the first one to go to Little Rock all 3 years and graduate. She went through a lot just to even go to school. To be tortured every day, I know it was very hard for her. She is a warrior in my eyes, very strong! I wish a lot more people could actually here her story. Her strength, and the ambition she had to finish school was awesome, and I respect that. We should do more with what we have because we don't have to go through that just to get through the school day. The things people did to here was heroic. She is beautiful in all kinds of ways. Her personality, strength, just everything about her. She is awesome. I felt as though the things she went through is something I wouldn't have the strength to do. Im a very emotional person.  I just think its amazing what all of the people did.

Ant, City Neighbors 

No comments:

Post a Comment