Thursday, January 23, 2014

King Memorials

For the past couple of days we've been in a number of different places and also had a number of different experiences , some good and some bad unfortunately , but my best experience was at the King Memorials because it was a good learning experience and also a good bounding experience and despite the accidents that occurred we all had a good time and learned some new things and got closer to people who we barely knew before this trip. My other favorite experience is when we had dinner with the activist , I like this experience because not only did we hear real live stories from people who was there on the front line of the civil rights movement , but we also got to experience some good southern food and I just loved the whole night ✌️

Another memory that I'll never lose is meeting all these new people and all the fun we've had this past week and we all don't wanna come home and me personally I will pay my own way to go on this trip in the spring! THIS IS THE BEST WEEK EVER !!!!!!!!!!

Daekwon, City Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment