Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dinner with Activist


For the past two days we've been in a number of different places and also had a number of different experiences , some good and some bad unfortunately , but my best experience was at the King Memorials because it was a good learning experience and also a good bounding experience and despite the accidents that occurred we all had a good time and learned some new things and got closer to people who we barely knew before this trip. My other favorite experience is when we had dinner with the activist, I like this experience because not only did we hear real live stories from people who was there on the front line of the civil rights movement, but we also got to experience some good southern food and I just loved the whole night. 

Ps. I think I found another possible college choice MOREHOUSE

Daekwon, City Neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment